OUR NEW LOCATION:
4231 Southside Dr.
Acworth, Ga. 30101
YOU'RE WELCOME IN ACWORTH
At the State of the City (2017), Acworth Mayor Tommy Allegood made the announcement- "Georgia Trade School is relocating and expanding to the historic downtown district!" This 30,000 square foot building will be one of the most unique settings for a trade school in the nation as we will be neighbors to award winning restaurants, galleries and boutiques. We have completed our significant renovation and build out on time and were proud to open the new facility September 2017.
THE EXPANSION BY THE NUMBERS
- 45 welding stations, an increase from our previous 15 with plenty of room for further growth
- 30,000 square foot facility, nearly four times the size of our former operation
- Over 200 parking spaces within a two block walking distance
- An estimated 25,000,000 dollars in our annual graduate economic activity
- We cannot say enough of a “Thank You” to the amazing staff at the city of the Acworth and the visionary leadership of their Mayor, Tommy Allegood. There is a reason why he and his Alderman consistently run for re-election unapposed
- The downtown is charming with its mix of restaurants and retailers and is regularly used as a filming location here in Hollywood South
- The second safest city in Georgia per Movoto
- Central location 35 miles from Atlanta with close access to I-75 for students from the entire Atlanta region
- Hotels and Motels including a new Marriott Property and a proposed boutique hotel for our out of town guests
- For more on our new home http://acworthtourism.org/